Doctor insights on:
How To Stabilize Your Thyroid
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stabilize the inner thigh?
- How to stabilize hormones naturally?
- Muscle strengthening to stabilize your knee joint
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stabilize strengthen the hips with yoga asanas?
- How to stabilize high blood sodium levels?
- How to activate your thyroid?
- How to know if your thyroid is off?
- How to stabilize potassium in your body?