Doctor insights on:
How To Sprain Your Ankle Without Pain
Pain: Twisting ones’ ankle can lead to a sprained ankle. Often times, this may result in ligamentous injuries which may lead to ankle swelling, pain, and possibly instability. An x-ray of the foot and ankle will be able to assist in differentiating a sprain form a fracture. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
How long will it take my ankle to heal.I sprained it last week.I can't move it side to side without tons of pain and i'm non weight bearing?
I "sprained" my ankle 6 weeks ago, I still can't be on it for a long time, still can't fully rotate it without pain. When should I see a specialist?
I sprained my ankle 7 weeks ago and it is still swollen and can't seem to bend it in all directions without pain. Tried ice and elevation, wrapping?
Unstable Ankle.: Ice, elevation and wrapping is the appropriate way to initiate the treatment of a sprained ankle, provided the "rest" element in not left out. (RICE). This works wonders for less serious ankle sprains, but will fall short for the more serious ones. In these situations, the damaged tissues need to be immobilized with some element of compression. A cam walker usually suffices. Time to seek expert. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I severely sprained my ankle and chipped a bone nearly two months ago and i'm still having problems. Why can't i stand very long without having pain?
I think i sprained my ankle and i need to know how i can treat it without going to the er. It hurts on a pain scale of 8 out of 10 to 1.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to sprain your ankle without much pain?
- How to sprain your ankle without it hurting?
- How to sprain your wrist without pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to fracture your ankle without pain?
- How to twist your ankle without pain?
- How to lose stomach fat without using your sprained ankle?
- How to break your leg without pain?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free