Doctor insights on:
How To Slow Down Your Period
Is there anything I can do to stop or slow down my wife's period. She has been bleeding for weeks and has pain. Won't go to the dr unless it stops?
Evaluation: She needs to see a doctor sooner than later and if she has any other symptoms she needs to see a doctor immediately. A definitive diagnosis will be made and treatment initiated. this will give her comfort. Pls encourage her to seek medical care. ...Read more
I started my period last monday.. Then friday night it started to slow down and by saturday it stopped but I still wore a liner just in case and nothing happened so I felt safe to take it off.. I went an hour without a liner and It started really heavy an
How can I slow down my period? I have implant and i'm due tomorrow but I have important day on sunday there for i need to push away my period
I've been bleeding for over 7 weeks after giving birth it seemed to slow down initially after 4 weeks then it got heavy. Is this normal? Or my period?
Your body: is responding normally to not having normal hormonal balance for 10 months. Sometimes this can lead to irregular bleeding during or in between periods for a few months before you become regular again. If you are trying to get pregnant (just IF), then you will need to wait for your periods to be regular. If not, then just ride it out. If it persists beyond 3-4 months, go see a healthcare pro. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to slow down your period flow?
- How to stop or slow down your period?
- How to slow down period bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to slow down a heavy period flow?
- How can i slow down my period?
- How to slow down your metabolism and gain weight?
- How to slow down your bodys insulin production?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free