Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Skin Tags At Home With String
Skin tag removal: Best to see your physician for this one. Occasionally skin tags can cause a bit of bleeding when they are removed and it is best done by your doctor who can see the area clearly and use a local anesthetic with a vasoconstrictor and an agent to stop bleeding after removal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a safe way to remove skin tags at home? I have a number of skin tags on my upper arms. Is there a safe and effective ointment or cream that i can use at home to dissolve them?
I : I agree. There is an "art" to removing skin tags to avoid leaving a mark. The appropriate method depends on the size and location of the skin tag and is best performed by someone experienced in removal. A skin tag picture and a few of the treatment options are discussed at the link below. I hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have skin tags in both armpits. What's a quick safe way to remove them myself at home? Would wart freeze away work? Thanks!
Wart freeze: Wart freeze would work. Also can be shaved or cut using sharp scissors after numbing with ice cubes. Tying them with a thread if they are big enough is another option. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove skin tags at home with vinegar?
- How to remove skin tags at home with a little help from my friends?
- How to remove skin tags at home with nail polish?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove skin tags on neck at home?
- How to remove a skin tag with wartner?
- How to remove skin tags with dry ice?
- How to remove dead skin from feet at home?
- Talk to a dermatologist online