Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Dead Skin From Scalp
Scalp is the part of the skin on the skull, deeply attached to the skull and has the hair shafts from it.Rest of the skin in the head like facial skin(beard) has only 2 layers -epidermis and dermis. Scalp has 5 different layers unlike facial skin/rest of skin all over body .Scalp-s-epidermis, c-conn.Tissue, a-aponeurosis, l-loose areolar conn. Tissue and p- pericranium attached ...Read more
Information: The skin relaces the surface cells almost every day wthout us knowing about it. Simpley showering or bathing usually works the best. ...Read more
Benzoyl peroxide: Benzoyl peroxide is available over-the-counter here in the states and useful to dry up oily skin. Your Clindamycin is good to treat bacterial causing pimples. Go see your family doc for other options or referral to dermatologist. Check out http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/acne/ds00169 for more info on treating acne. ...Read more
Rotate Shampoos: Start rotating over-the-counter shampoos daily that have the following ingredients: ketoconazole, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and/or salicylic acid. If that does not help, the next step would be an evaluation by a dermatologist for a possible prescription topical. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove dead skin from face with acne?
- How to remove dead skin from sunburn?
- How to remove dead skin from psoriasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove dead skin from feet at home?
- Remove dead skin from feet
- How can i remove dead skin from my face?
- Ways to remove dead skin from feet
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free