Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Dark Spots Between Legs
Diagnosis needed: Diagnosis is needed. Some dark spots are easy to identify and come with age. Others, represent a skin condition, such as melasma, which would require seeking the help of a dermatologist for treatments. ...Read more
Hydroquinone: There are a variety of over the counter products that contain a bleaching agent called hydroquinone. My favorite is one called ambi that is usually around $10-15. Apply it 1-2 times daily for 2 months. If that does not lighten the spots up, you should stop using it and see a dermatologist for other options. ...Read more
See your doctor: Anything pigmented like that should be directly observed by a doctor. ...Read more
See md: Non healing lesions should be evaluated, cultured and possible biopsied. It is impossible to tell form description. ...Read more
Dark spots: Any injury or inflammation of the skin can cause a discoloration. The degree of discoloration is related to the nature of the injury, burn or scrape, and the natural color of the skin. Dark skin is more prone to discoloration than light. The darkness is also related to how much sun you get on those areas. Avoid the sun, and use Hydrocortisone and a bleach cream. It will be very slow. ...Read more
I have dark spots on my legs and they just showed up on my forarms. I don't have health insurance I need help. they don't hurt just ugly?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove dark spots on legs from shaving?
- How to remove dark spots between thighs?
- Removing dark spots from the hands and legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove dark skin between legs?
- How to remove dark shadows between legs?
- How to remove dark spots razor bumps?
- How to remove dark spots from ingrown hair and razor bumps?
- How to remove dark spots between legs and armpits?