Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Dark Marks
Wait: Usually these resolve with time, but it may take 6-12 months. If not, then a dermatologist can help with bleaching agents. ...Read more
I was suffering from eczema, and during those time I scratched my skin so much that I now have a lot of dark marks on my skin. Can they be removed?
Can be improved: Most likely they can be improved, but it is hard to know exactly what will be the best solution. Possible treatments include some topical creams or perhaps an erbium laser treatment like fraxel. Unless the marks are very severe, surgical removal will not be a very good option. Seek out a knowledgeable dermatologist or plastic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
None: See a dermatologist. There are various treatments. Usually 3 months is needed for result. Treatment is not the same for every case. Expensive light/ laser treatments are faster but you will still need long-term management. Probably you will benefit from adapalene or tretinoin. They are prescriptions and are tricky to use, so you need expert guidance. ...Read more
Which is better to remove eczema scars glycolic acid or salicytic acid, note that eczema is cured but leaves dark marks all over body ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove dark marks on skin?
- How to remove dark marks from skin?
- How to remove dark spots and pimple marks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove dark freckles?
- How to remove dark corns?
- How to remove dark scars?
- How to remove spot marks on face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online