Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes
See an allergist: Remove the cause and get treated, paste of mint helps, potatoes skin to. Cucumber paste so good. ...Read more
Dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be due to lack of sleep, allergies, age, or many other causes. Treatment of allergies if present and getting adequate rest can help some. Cool compresses 2 times a day and makeup coverup can be effective as well. If there is volume loss associated with dark circles, facial filler injections can be considered. Laser skin tightening can be effective in some cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Multiple: This can be metabolic, sinus, allergy, auto-immune disease or heredity. This also can be from multiple reasons. This needs medical evaluation to insure that there is not something treatable. ...Read more
Dark circles: Under the eyes are difficult to eradicate completely. They're usually associated with eye fatigue or aging changes of the lids. There are some creams and lasers which sometimes help but not consistently. Discuss this with an ophthalmologist or dermatologist. These are often normal aging lid changes and there is nothing to worry about with them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove the dark circles under eyes with natural?
- How to remove dark circles under eyes naturally?
- How to remove dark circles under the eyes naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove dark circles from under eyes?
- How can i remove dark circles under my eyes?
- How remove dark circles under eyes african americans?
- Ways to remove dark circles under your eyes
- Talk to a dermatologist online