Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Dark Circles From Under Eyes
Can castor oil be applied under eyes to remove dark circles? Is there any side effect? And how long would it take before i see any improvement?
I sleep enough, still have very dark circles under my eyes. Very thin skin under eyes. even veins are visible. Reason? How to remove dark circles?
Thin skin : The skin under the eyes is among the thinnest on the body. If your vessels are very close to the surface of the skin, it could contribute to the dark colorization in that area. ...Read more
I've become a lot weaker.I used to be a healhy kid.I was an excessive masturbator. Face skin became dull and dark circles came under eyes.Please guide?
Cool soaks: Dark circles occur when the blood vessels beneath the skin show through in those that have thinner skin in this area. Allergies can make this worse. Use allergy meds as needed and try cool soaks to the area. You can probably make it better, but not get rid of these entirely. ...Read more
Dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be due to lack of sleep, allergies, age, or many other causes. Treatment of allergies if present and getting adequate rest can help some. Cool compresses 2 times a day and makeup coverup can be effective as well. If there is volume loss associated with dark circles, facial filler injections can be considered. Laser skin tightening can be effective in some cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove dark circle under eyes naturally?
- How to get rid of dark circles under eyes from cocaine?
- How to remove dark circles from the under eye area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove dark circles under eyes naturally?
- How to remove the dark circles under eyes with natural?
- How to remove dark circles from eyes naturally?
- How to get rid of hereditary dark circles under eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free