Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Dark Circles From Under Eyes
Can castor oil be applied under eyes to remove dark circles? Is there any side effect? And how long would it take before i see any improvement?
I sleep enough, still have very dark circles under my eyes. Very thin skin under eyes. even veins are visible. Reason? How to remove dark circles?
Thin skin : The skin under the eyes is among the thinnest on the body. If your vessels are very close to the surface of the skin, it could contribute to the dark colorization in that area. ...Read more
Dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be due to lack of sleep, allergies, age, or many other causes. Treatment of allergies if present and getting adequate rest can help some. Cool compresses 2 times a day and makeup coverup can be effective as well. If there is volume loss associated with dark circles, facial filler injections can be considered. Laser skin tightening can be effective in some cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Allergy symptoms: Capillary leakage from histamine release due to allergies cause the swelling. With chronic capillary permeability, red blood cells leak and stain the skin leaving a darker pigmented appearance. If your treatments are not working then seeing an allergist for definitive treatment should be your next step. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove dark circles under eyes naturally?
- How to remove dark circles under the eyes naturally?
- How to remove dark circle under eyes naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove dark circles from eyes naturally?
- How can i remove dark circles under my eyes?
- How remove dark circles under eyes african americans?
- How to remove dark circles from the under eye area?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free