Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Brown Spots On Legs
Multiple: Brown spots on the skin of the leg can develop from several sources. The most common is a sun spot which originates from sun exposure. These are also called lentigos. You could also have a newly developed nevus or mole which can develop throughout your life and not be abnormal. Pre-cancers and cancers can appear as brown spots, as well, and should be evaluated by a skin doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For a while I have gotten brown spots on the back of my leg when going outside. they go away after I go inside. is this normal?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Need more info: A picture is worth a thousand words. Brown spots could be many things, most of which are not serious. They could be sun damaged area called solar lintigo, If they are flat and many of them. . If raised or have a "stuck on" appearance, then they could be a benign growth called a seborrheic dermatitis. These should be checked by your family doctor or dermatologist to make sure is not serious ...Read more
Lentigo: A lentigo or solar lentigo is one of the most common growths that occur on the skin. In general terms these are often referred to as liver spots or age spots. Lentigo are most frequently seen in adults over thirty, and they occur most commonly on sun exposed skin, face, back of hands, arms, chest and lower legs. They are typically tan or brown in color, and are generally flat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove black spots on legs?
- How to remove dark spots on legs naturally?
- How to remove brown spots on the inner side of teeth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove brown age spots on face?
- How to remove brown spots on face naturally?
- How to remove pimples and black spots on face?
- How to get rid of dark spots on legs?
- How to get rid of brown spots on legs?