Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Brown Spots From Legs
Lentigo: A lentigo or solar lentigo is one of the most common growths that occur on the skin. In general terms these are often referred to as liver spots or age spots. Lentigo are most frequently seen in adults over thirty, and they occur most commonly on sun exposed skin, face, back of hands, arms, chest and lower legs. They are typically tan or brown in color, and are generally flat. ...Read more
Need more info: A picture is worth a thousand words. Brown spots could be many things, most of which are not serious. They could be sun damaged area called solar lintigo, If they are flat and many of them. . If raised or have a "stuck on" appearance, then they could be a benign growth called a seborrheic dermatitis. These should be checked by your family doctor or dermatologist to make sure is not serious ...Read more
Two weeks ago I had these light brown spots on the back of my legs but not on my thighs in the sun the spots turn more noticeable what r they?
Skin discoloration: They could be hypopigmented areas, which means a lack of melanin or possibly a fungal infection. Neither are serious conditions. You may want to try an antifungal cream like clotrimazole twice daily for a week. If no resolutions, get an evaluation. Be sure to wear sunblock SPF 30 or greater when outdoors. Avoid sunbathing and reapply sunblock frequently. ...Read more
What prescription med or OTC product is available for removing iron deposit spots or brown spots on ankle/leg from spraying weed killer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove white spots from legs?
- How to remove dark spots on legs from shaving?
- How to remove brown pigment spots from the face?
- How to remove wrinkles brown spots from the face?
- Removing dark spots from the hands and legs
- How to remove blackheads from legs?
- How to remove dark spots from ingrown hair and razor bumps?
- How to remove black dots from leg hair follicles?
- How to remove brown spots freckles from your face?