Doctor insights on:
How To Remove Acne Scars
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
Can't be done: No one, not even a dermatologist, can remove a scar. The dermatologists can make them less conspicuous using lasers, fillers, abrasion or surgery. No "natural" home remedy works. Truth is that no kid should have to have acne scarring in the first place; if a preference for "natural healing" caused you to be scarred as a teen, you'd be right to be angry. But your scars should be treatable if u want. ...Read more
You can't: Depressions from acne aren't treatable short of interventions by a plastic surgeon or dermatologist with a laser, microsurgery or filler. I'm sorry you ended up with scars from your illness being neglected, and I hope you'll stay on top of it so that new lesions do not develop. Your personal physicain is your best friend here. ...Read more
Acne Blemish: The treatment depends on the problem causing the blemish is it a hyperpigmented scar, a depression, an ice pick, a cyst, etc. Depending on the diagnosis treatments include: bleaching agents, peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, skin needling, camouflage, tattoo, excision, grafting, fillers, fat grafting, puch grafting, soft tissue rearrangement, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove acne and scars on the chest?
- How to remove holes caused by acne scars?
- How to remove acne scars from face at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove pitted acne scars?
- How to remove acne scars with tomatoes?
- How to completely remove an acne scar?
- How to remove acne scars naturally?
- Talk to a dermatologist online