Doctor insights on:
How To Relieve Constipation When Taking Snri
Pulls H20 into bowel: Fiber works like a sponge to pull water into the bowel-makes for a softer, bulkier, easier to pass stool. If there is too much fluid in the bowel, it can work like a sponge to soak up the fluid, and make a softer, more formed stool. Not all cases or causes of constipation are helped by fiber, so check with your doc.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Constipation in 1yea: 1 month old is either on breast milk or formula feeding.The breast fed babies have variable stools, from going each time they are fed to no stools for two or three days you really do not have to worry about that unless baby is crancky and looks sick.In babies formula fedif there is no medical reason after evaluation by the pediatrician, you can try stool softners, but most of time it is self limited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Miralax (polyethylene glycol): I recommend drinking lots of water and using miralax, (polyethylene glycol) this type of fiber works with your body and doesn't necessarily force you to use the bathroom but lets you decide when you want to go. Each person has different reactions to fiber and some can cause bloating to some while others to have the same symptoms, so it is important to try a few to see which one works best for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to avoid constipation when taking iron tablets?
- How to prevent constipation when taking iron?
- How to relieve constipation in a dog?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to relieve constipation immediately?
- How to relieve constipation fast?
- How to relieve pain from constipation?
- How to relieve constipation from methylprednisolone?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online