Doctor insights on:
How To Relieve Bloating And Swelling From Eating Too Much Flour
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Pms bloating: Reduce salt intake and try natural diuretics like parsley. ...Read more
Abdominal bloating/swelling, much more tightened after having meal or eaten anything. Heavy feeling. Regular constipation.
It depends: If you are bingeing and purging, yet feeling full, it usually takes 48 hours, but can vary depending on how quickly food moves through your GI track. If you have abused laxatives, it can vary from 24 hours to 4 or more days. ...Read more
Possibly: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Typical 3 weeks: It's typical for this to last up to 3 weeks post operatively, however I have seen patients where it can take a little longer. Not much you can do, other than light exercise like walking. It can sometimes just take awhile for body to mobilize those fluids out of your skin and tissues in order to get the fluid into your blood stream and eventually come out as urine. Good luck! ...Read more
Days: The symptoms you list usually resolve in three to four days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to avoid painful stomach pains from eating too much fiber?
- How to relieve ear pressure and face ache from sinus cold?
- How to ease your stomach after eating too much?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects from eating and drinking too much grapefruit?
- How to relieve gas pains and bloating?
- How to get rid of excess water weight from too much salt?
- How to relieve gas and bloating naturally?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online