Doctor insights on:
How To Relax Tight Muscles
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Muscle tightness: May result from overuse, injury, stress, misaligned structures, etc. Removing the cause if possible is important to interrupt cycle of spasm. Moist heat, stretching exercises, physical therapy, therapeutic massage, osteopathic treatment, muscle relaxers are some of the ways to relax tight muscles. ...Read more
See your doctor: Having these types of symptoms can best be solved by having your doctor perform a thorough evaluation. Only through this type of process can he/she discover what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
Flexible is better: If you work out it is important to maintain flexibility to help prevent injuries. Warm up first before you stretch since the muscles will stretch better when they are warm. ...Read more
Sharp pains and muscle tightness in middle back area, its been lasting a couple days now. F, 21 yrs., 118 lbs?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to relax eye muscles?
- How to relax throat muscles?
- How to relax pelvic floor muscles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to relax tense neck muscles?
- How to relax muscles in neck and shoulders?
- How to relax your jaw muscles?
- How to relax your facial muscles?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free