Doctor insights on:
How To Reduce Tummy After Cesarean Delivery
Muscle tone: Abdominal muscle tone is regained by sit-ups and abdominal crunches after the baby is born. Women who have a cesarean section must wait a little longer before doing those exercises than a woman who has had a vaginal delivery. With a little work that muscle tone can be regained. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My wife is 36 weeks pregnant. Usg shows 144 bpm, cord around neck, low abdominal size, 2.2kg. Are any of these causes for early delivery with cesarean section?
My abdomen swells by night and gets better by morn, had a cesarean 4 months bk, can this b water retention?what r the symptoms
I have had 5 cesarean sections, an appendectomy, 2 laparoscopy procedures, and an abdominal full hysterectomy. I have intense pelvic pain. Help!
Check with your MD: Sounds like you have had a lot of surgery and although the pain could be due to adhesions, or scar tissue which has formed from the surgeries, it may signify that something else is going on. You should consult your primary physician or follow up with your surgeon so they may start the proper work up. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My wife had cesarean 3 mo bak and has sharp abdomen pain since last 3 wks, aftr ultrasound, gynae has suggstd that its a blood clot. Plz suggest/help?
PT?: It isn't that common to get blood clot or hematoma under the skin and for it to start hurting 3 months after surgery. Make sure the ultrasound was pelvic and looked at ovaries/uterus as well as abdominal and looked at liver, subcutaneous tissues, etc. If no obvious culprit, physical therapy and/or acupuncture can be very helpful. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to reduce tummy after c-section delivery?
- Exercise to reduce tummy after cesarean delivery
- How to reduce pregnancy tummy after delivery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to reduce stomach after cesarean delivery?
- How to reduce weight after cesarean delivery?
- How to reduce belly fat after delivery?
- Exercise to reduce tummy after cesarean
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online