Doctor insights on:
How To Reduce The Dowager Hump
See below: An abnormal outward curvature of the thoracic vertebrae of the upper back. Compression of the front portion of the involved vertebrae due to osteoporosis leads to forward bending of the spine (kyphosis) and creates a hump at the upper back. Like most osteoporotic changes, it is often preventable. ...Read more
Rapid height loss, dowager hump development after starting to use walker at 90. Related to posture>age?
Osteoporosis: Not due to the walker, .Get a more detailed answer ›
Dowager's Hump: A dowager is a older woman who is dignified. Older women often had a kyphotic spinal hump, thus came the term dowager’s hump. ...Read more
Was treated with botox in neck to help with dowager's hump, and muscle weekness. It has not helped but made it a lot worse. Anything i can do?
Exercise: Try to do isometric and other neck exercise. It is a good idea to see a physical therapist to learn how to do these exercises properly . All of botox's effects completely disappear after 3 months, but the weakness often gets better after a few weeks, especially with daily exercise. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The physical therapist said that the dowager’s hump was almost like a spinal infusion. What did she mean?
Immediate response sever chest pain left side aching constantly dowager ia and not feeling well at all please respond quickly ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to reduce the size of your nose naturally?
- How to get rid of dowagers hump?
- How can i reduce the tolerance i build so quickly to adderall and xanax?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to reduce swelling in the foot?
- How to reduce the appearance of depressed scars?
- How to reduce melanin in the skin by ayurveda?
- How to reduce the size of acne scars?
- How to reduce the head of my penis swollen?