Doctor insights on:
How To Reduce Swelling In The Foot
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
After taking the stinger out from the bottom of the foot, what's the best thing to reduce swelling and pain for a 6-year-old?
No: Soaking can cause swelling.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to reduce swelling after surgery in the face?
- How to reduce swelling in the mouth?
- How to reduce swelling in the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to reduce swelling in the lip?
- How long does it take for a hairline fracture in the foot to heal?
- How to reduce swelling in a knuckle?
- How to reduce foot swelling after surgery?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free