Doctor insights on:
How To Reduce Bad Cholesterol Levels
Diet ; exercise 1st: It always starts with a low cholesterol diet that comprises of low saturated fat. Increase diet rich in fruit, vegetables, nuts. Then increase physical activity at least 4 or more days of medium-to-high intensity exercise of minimum 30 minutes each session. May also consider olive oil and fish oil. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cholesterol is a very specific fat molecule made by every animal cell on the planet, part of every animal cell membrane, enables membrane flexibility, cells to change shape, animals to move. Look it up ("cholesterol molecule" works best) on google images. Additionally, for most people hi-chol foods ↓ measured LDL particles while low-chol foods ↑ldl ; drive artery ...Read more
See below: Diet, exercise and weight loss are often helpful. The optimal level of LDL depends on the presence of coronary artery disease or the existence of other risk factors such as diabetes, hypertension, cigarette smoking, family history of premature coronary disease and obesity. Patients with these risk factors need drug therapy with statins or other medications to attain very low ldl. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How much ispaghol husk is useful to reduce bad cholesterol to maintain your blood pressure normal?
I don't know: I don't know what your cholesterol levels are -so i can't tell you if you should worry. Please discuss this with the physician who ordered the levels. He or she can tell you how serious it is and how to improve it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to reduce ldl levels of cholesterol?
- How to reduce cholesterol levels with food?
- How to reduce cholesterol level in body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to reduce high cholesterol and triglyceride levels?
- How can you reduce your cholesterol level?
- How long does it take to reduce cholesterol levels?
- Kitchen spices that reduce bad cholesterol
- Talk to a cardiologist online