Doctor insights on:
How To Read A Pregnancy Test With Lines
See below: The best advice is to read the directions very carefully before using the test. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
HPT: Follow the instruction. Is that simple. If not sure, ask a friend for help. + pregnant, - not pregnant. They are all good and reliable. ...Read more
My girlfriend took a pregnancy test. originally it read negative. After the 5 minute wait. But two hours later there was a line that appeared indicati?
What happens if I took a pregnancy test but I didn't read the instructions so I didn't follow step by step, could it give me a false error ?
Yes!: It is just like trying to put together a boxed piece of furniture from IKEA, not reading the instructions, and finding out the "finished" product looks nothing like what was seen in the store.(smile) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to read a clearview pregnancy test?
- How to take a pregnancy test with a foley catheters?
- How to get a pregnancy test to read positive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to read a hcg pregnancy test?
- How to read pregnancy test with two windows?
- How long does it take a pregnancy test to read?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test with irregular periods?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online