Doctor insights on:
How To Read A Pregnancy Test With Lines
See below: The best advice is to read the directions very carefully before using the test. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
HPT: Follow the instruction. Is that simple. If not sure, ask a friend for help. + pregnant, - not pregnant. They are all good and reliable. ...Read more
Be careful: Read the directions carefully. Have a friend with you to help. ...Read more
Preg test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to read a hcg pregnancy test?
- How to read a blood pregnancy test?
- How to read an ept pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to read the lines on a heart monitor?
- How to read pregnancy test with two windows?
- How to read clear blue pregnancy test?
- How to get a pregnancy test to read positive?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online