Doctor insights on:
How To Pull A Loose Tooth
Not DIY: Loose tooth means either tooth is infected/abscessed or there is bone loss/infected. There are many good reasons why tooth removal should be accomplished by a person with 10, 000+ hours of training! years of experience! and who has been examined and licensed to do the proceedure. Doing it yourself may be dangerous. Please call your dentist about both extraction and replacement. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possibly: It depends on the cause and if there is bone loss. For example, teeth undergoing orthodontic treatment become a bit loose during treatment, but they will tighten up after treatment is completed. Patients with periodontal disease can have loose teeth. Treatment often arrests the problem. Speak to your dentist about your condition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to pull a tooth out?
- How to pull a molar tooth?
- How to save a loose tooth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to make a tooth loose?
- How to pull out a broken tooth?
- How to pull out a wisdom tooth?
- How to get a loose tooth out?
- Talk to a dentist online for free