Doctor insights on:
How To Protect Thyroid From Chlorine Pool
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to protect hair from swimming pool chlorine?
- How long to get results from fna biopsy of thyroid?
- How to stop pool from turning hair clothes green?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get green tint from chlorine out of your hair?
- How to remove chlorine from color treated hair?
- How to protect new skin from the sun with arm leg coverings?
- How to remove chlorine from the hair body?
- How to protect vagina from chlorine in swimming pool?