Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent Stillbirth
Kick Counting: Fetal movement is reassuring. Babies that are in trouble stop moving, usually awhile before they are at risk of stillbirth. Monitoring fetal movement is a way to make sure that baby is doing well without hooking you up to a fetal monitor. If your monitoring indicates that baby isn't moving enough, you can go to the hospital for electronic fetal monitoring. Best wishes! ...Read more
It varies: If this has affected you, I am sorry for your loss. The death of a child before or after birth will strain the relationship in ways that do not make sense. Now is a time to work hard to reaffirm your love for one another. Ask your physician about support groups; there is no one-size-fits-all answer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In nov' 12, i had a surgery to remove the placenta after a stillbirth at 4 months. I had acute pancreatitis, ercp and agallbladder removal surgery. I still have pancreas pain.Is it normal?
I am trying to get pregnant after stillbirth.Dr prescribed folic acid 5mg tablet in one day.I heard this will increased the chance of twins.Is it true?
I am not aware of : Folic acid increasing the chance of twins, but it will reduce the chances of a specific birth defect, called neural tube defect, which occurs before the woman even knows she is pregnant. That is why prenatal vitamins are important for any woman trying to become pregnant. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent brown discharge caused by birth control?
- How to prevent itching after shaving?
- How to prevent your lazy eye from being obvious in picture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- How to prevent peeing when laughing?
- How to prevent nose sweating?
- How do you prevent back pain due to standing for long periods of time?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free