Doctor insights on:
Big toe pain: Big toe pain can be caused by sesamoiditis. Exercising the big toe by physically moving it dorsally and plantarly by manually exercising it while both standing and while sitting down may improve your discomfort. However, if the pain persists, you must have the big toe examined professionally where x-rays will be taken to rule out a possible sesamoid fracture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Trisomy 13: Cleft lip or palate clenched hands close-set eyes eyes may actually fuse together into one decreased muscle tone extra fingers or toes hernias: umbilical hernia, inguinal hernia hole, split, or cleft in the iris low-set earsmental retardation, seizures single palmar crease skeletal abnormalities small eyes small head small lower jaw undescended testicle. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent brown discharge caused by birth control?
- How to prevent itching after shaving?
- How to prevent your lazy eye from being obvious in picture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- How to prevent peeing when laughing?
- How to prevent nose sweating?
- How do you prevent back pain due to standing for long periods of time?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free