Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent Meningococcemia
AntiAging: Tips to age well: avoid tobacco, minimize sun exposure, minimize stress, sleep well, eat a healthy diet, laugh, make friends, get married, have a dog or a cat, exercise regularly. Nothing can stop aging, but these things have been shown to extend life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Agree w Abstinance: Crabs (pubic lice) is usually transmitted through direct contact during sexual activity. Crabs (phthirus pubis) can also be spread by vector transmission. Wearing someone else’s clothes that are contaminated or infected towels, bed sheets or towels can give you lice. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to cure meningococcemia?
- Meningococcemia statistics
- History of meningococcemia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural cures for meningococcemia
- List of tests for meningococcemia
- Meningitis vs meningococcemia
- How to prevent alzheimer's?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online