Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent Meningococcemia
Get their attention!: Speak directly, loud and clear, placing yourself in front of them, demand that they look into your eyes! have them breathe slow and deep while looking at you. You may have to demonstrate this for them; it may help to have a hand or two on their shoulders. The object is to get them grounded in the present moment. One way is to have them mimic exactly what you are doing. Try to keep their eyes open! ...Read more
Exercise &: Reduce sodium intake.Get a more detailed answer ›
Possibly: Wearing a respiratory mask may help in preventing certain diseases. However, it is generally not considered helpful for viral infections (i. E. Colds and flu's) as these viral particles are small enough to easily pass through the masks. Best disease prevention technique is good hand washing. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Get Evaluated: Get evaluated to rule out a medical cause for waking up multiple times during the night. There are many reasons for sleep disturbance, some causes can include sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and hormone changes. Adequate sleep is important for overall health, and disease prevention see your doctor for an accurate diagnosis and treatment options, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent brown discharge caused by birth control?
- How to prevent itching after shaving?
- How to prevent your lazy eye from being obvious in picture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- How to prevent peeing when laughing?
- How to prevent nose sweating?
- How do you prevent back pain due to standing for long periods of time?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online