Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent Infection Of Abdominal Lining
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I try to avoid toxic drugs and treatments. What can I try before I go for traditional medical care for infection of abdominal lining?
See a different dr.: Have you been officially diagnosed with this condition? The GI system is very complex and important to all our systems as it provides proper nutrition working properly. Nutrition is way undervalued and misunderstood in mainstream medicine. I suggest you see an integrative physician who can not only properly diagnose you, but will know many natural treatments for your condition whatever it is.Th. ...Read more
See answer: I assume you're asking about stomach lining. Due to acidity very few things can thrive in stomach acid. How were you tested? Not enough info. A consult maybe helpful so more info can be provided including symptoms. ...Read more
I have an infection of the lining of my stomach. It is NOT an H-ployri infection.
What type of infection could it be? Also how long will it last.
Uterine tenderness: Uterine tenderness is one of the most common symptoms. Obs use the term "tenderness" or "tender" to refer to discomfort or pain in the uterus, typically when pushing gently on the uterus. There can also be signs like a foul-smelling vaginal discharge, fever, etc. In cases of postpartum endometritis. ...Read more
Doctor told me I have infection of lining of my stomach. He said it's not Helibactoplyori (H.plyri). What could this be?
Yes: You're really have to ask your doctor for specific diagnosis and treatment I can't even guess what he would be talking about ...Read more
I took Monistat 1 5 days ago and there's still cream from it lining my vaginal walls. Is this normal?Can i get rid of this since infection is now gone
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent infection of the uterus?
- How to treat infection of the uterine lining after childbirth?
- How can i prevent inflammation of stomach lining due to blood thinner plavix?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should infection of abdominal lining last?
- How long will it take for an antibiotic to reduce pain of a tooth infection?
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- How long would it take for amoxicillin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online