Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent Hair Loss In Women
Hair loss, otherwise known as alopecia, can be caused by different reasons, including damage to the hair shaft or follicles or fungal infections. There are two main types of alopecia. Alopecia areata occurs when the body's immune system attacks hair follicles and causes hair to fall out. Androgenetic (or androgenic) alopecia, on the other hand, is an inherited form of hair loss. With alopecia areata, hair can fall out in patches all over the body. With androgenetic alopecia, hair on the head first thins and then falls out. In men, this is called male pattern hair loss; in women, it is called ...Read more
Hair loss: Start with a visit to a hair stylist, and if that doesn't work please see a Dermatologist. ...Read more
PREVENTING HAIR LOSS: AH! THAT WOULD BE BILLION DOLLAR PRODUCT . . . NO WAY TO PREVENT HAIR LOSS. I REMEMBER A WAG* ONCE SAYING, "THE ONLY WAY TO PREVENT HAIR LOSS IS TO CASTRATE YOUR GRANDPARENTS." KEEP YOU HAIR CLEAN; SHAMPOO OFTEN; EAT A HEALTHFUL DIET; AND STAY HAPPY . . . *A WAG IS A WITTY AMUSING PERSON WHO MAKES JOKES . . . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent hair loss in african american women?
- How to prevent hair loss in women naturally?
- Diet to prevent hair loss in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent hair loss on mustache?
- How to prevent female hair loss?
- How to prevent frontal hair loss?
- How to prevent hair loss for men?
- Talk to a dermatologist online