Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent From Diseases
Improving health: habits is wonderful for preventing many diseases and illnesses. There is nothing that can ever prevent every type of disease as some causes are unknown. Eating healthy and staying active will definitely give many excellent health benefits. ...Read more
Possibly: Wearing a respiratory mask may help in preventing certain diseases. However, it is generally not considered helpful for viral infections (i. E. Colds and flu's) as these viral particles are small enough to easily pass through the masks. Best disease prevention technique is good hand washing. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Food and Drug: Administration regulates claims of treatment or prevention of diseases. However, advertisers often skirt the rules by saying. "helps prevent" rather than making a flat statement saying that "it prevents". ...Read more
Can you tell me if there are any mental or physical disorders that would prevent a child from writing?
See Your Doctor: Your child's age is unknown. Writing difficulty points to learning disability (LD) written expression. Other forms based upon disability are reading & math. Up to 20% of children have a form of LD. Failure to recognize LD leads to low self-esteem, behavior probs, school failure, depression, & more. Early diagnosis is key. See your doctor for correct diagnosis & treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases that can be prevented and how
- How to prevent gerd disease?
- How to prevent tb disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent lung disease?
- How to prevent chafing from a bike?
- How to prevent scarring from a burn?
- How to prevent a scar from a burn?
- How can we prevent diseases from spreading?