Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent False Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: It's called "pseudocyesis" . See http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/false_pregnancy very interesting condition. As you will read, it can also happen in animals; so it is obviously not just psychological! fun question! ...Read more
Psychological desire: A "false pregnancy" occurs in individuals who psychologically desire the same but in fact are not. The "ruse" is often carried on for some time to "engender empathy" from family, friends, or sex partners. When discovered to be not pregnant, a false "miscarriage occurs". The intent is sometimes marriage in the mild cases and worse in psychiatric patients. ...Read more
Off NuvaRing for 5 months. Can you get false Pregnancy symptoms? They are more noticeable each month and I don't know what to believe
If "false pregnancy" is the layman's term for pseudo pregnancy, than it means that a woman develops symptoms of pregnancy, while the pregnancy test is negative. These symptom can include morning sickness, nausea and vomiting, food intolerance, no menstrual period, weight gain, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get a false positive pregnancy test?
- How common is a negative pregnancy test to be false?
- How to get a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- How rare is a false positive pregnancy test?
- How do i know if i have a false pregnancy?
- How common is a false negative pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free