Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent Distal Colitis
Proctitis: Or left sided colitis involving only the rectum or left side of the colon is usually a a less severe form of inflammatory bowel disease and may be self limitted and not lifelong. On the other hand it may rpogress with time to involve a larger portio of the colon. It usually carries a lower potential for developing colon cancer than universal colitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a way to reverse diverticulitis? Diet? Lifestyle? What causes it? How to prevent worsening? How to prevent future Colitis?
I have c diff colitis. Due to finances I haven't been able to see a doctor as yet. Is there anything I can do to prevent progress to a toxicmegacolon?
Symptoms : in the absence of symptoms, a positive C diff study is consistent with carrier state and does not need treatment. How was your C Diff status determined if you did not see a doctor? In case you are sick with significant diarrhea, abdominal pain or vomiting please go to to closest ER. ...Read more
Went from 106lbs to 98lbs. Trying to gain the weight back but im on a special diet for ulcerative colitis. How can I prevent any more weight loss?
You may find that: Milk and milk products are the villains. I don't know what makes up your "special diet" but I do know that stopping milk is beneficial in that awful disease. Unfortunately mental stress enters the picture all too often and some form of biofeedback or meditation (etc) is always helpful. This is not freudian psychology. The brain controls inflammation via an inflammatory reflex, depends of chemistry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent brown discharge caused by birth control?
- How to prevent itching after shaving?
- How to prevent your lazy eye from being obvious in picture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- How to prevent peeing when laughing?
- How to prevent nose sweating?
- How do you prevent back pain due to standing for long periods of time?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free