Doctor insights on:
How To Prevent Cll
Rapid vs slow: All is a rapidly progressive disease, that if left untreated will lead to a patient's death within a matter of days or months. Its hallmark is the presence of circulating very immature cells called blasts. It is curable, sometimes. Cll, on the other hand, has no circulating blasts, may not require treatment for a some time, is incurable, today, and it is rarely an immediate threat to someone's life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have just been diagnosed with CLL and have a Pits count of 147 increased from 134 just 3 months ago. What do these levels mean?
My last bloidwork showed smudge cells. I know cll is a possibility. Is all also a possibility? What elae can cause smudge cells?
Not of diagnostic va: Not of clear value. If your CBC is otherwise normal then smudge cells can be ignored. By themselves alone they are do not imply a diagnosis of cll or all. Tell us the results of your CBC and differential counts so that we can be more accurate in informing you what it all means. ...Read more
See below: Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll) is one of the chronic lymphoproliferative disorders (lymphoid neoplasms). It is characterized by a progressive accumulation of functionally incompetent lymphocytes, which are monoclonal in origin. It's course can be indolent, lasting for decades or rapidly progressive. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent brown discharge caused by birth control?
- How to prevent itching after shaving?
- How to prevent your lazy eye from being obvious in picture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- How to prevent peeing when laughing?
- How to prevent nose sweating?
- How do you prevent back pain due to standing for long periods of time?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free