Doctor insights on:
How To Pop A Stye In Your Eye
No - don't pop: Anything! microwave a clean potato with the skin on for four minutes. Wet a wash cloth or small towel with warm or hot water. Squeeze out the excess water and wrap it around the potato. Apply this to the eye lid until it cools down (about 15minutes).This can be repeated intermittently. Please see your opthamologist if no improvement. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Do I have to throw out my contacts if a small stye pops while wearing them? Will it re-infect my eye, even after storing the contact in solution?
Doctor I have eye styes in my eyes the two of them and i always pop them they come back again. Are there any vitamins or pills you think i shoud take?
I had sty in right eye wied stye out and put hand sanitizer in it even tryed to pop it and its been longer then a month and the and the bump small still ther don't hurt but still there why is bump still there and why wont go away it was a stye.
Style = chalazion: This is a plugged oil gland in the eye lid. Treatment is hot compresses , wet wash cloth heated in the microwave, for 10 minutes at least 3 or 4 times a day. This requires 4-6 weeks to resolve and is the least invasive treatment. If the. Style is big it can be drained it the office, not on your own.. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a stye in your eye?
- How to relieve a stye in your eye?
- How to heal a stye in your eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get a stye in your eye?
- How to help a stye in your eye?
- How exactly do you pop a blood vessel in your eye?
- Is it okay to get a headache when you get a popped blood vessel in your eye?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free