Doctor insights on:
How To Make Your Vagina Tighter Besides Doing Kegels
Everybody is...: ...Different . Pelvic floor exercises might help some , but do not worry. ...Read more
Probably not: Over-doing kegel exercises is more likely to lead to sore or tired muscles - you can avoid this by spacing your excercises in 3-4 sessions in a day. Although the pelvic floor muscles strengthened by these exercises are along the outside of the vagina, they are unlikely narrow the vagina when they are not being "flexed" with the kegel. See your doctor if sex becomes painful or you are concerned! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am virgin does kegel exercises would make my vagina tighter or really tight to pleasure my husband to be ? And how does kegel exercise help in sex ?
Later: Kegel exercises strengthen and tone the support muscles in your lower pelvis. They have been used t help women with incontinence and to tighten the muscles around the vagina which can increase your husbands pleasure. However, if you are a virgin, things haven't been stretched out so you really should not worry. Nonetheless tone and fitness is always good for all muscles so it can't hurt. ...Read more
What serum can I use to tighten my vagina? I'm already aware of Kegel, but I want a serum. Can anyone tell me? Leave the mumbo jumbo at the door.
Straight talk: I like your admonition about leaving mumbo-jumbo at the door. So, the no mumbo-jumbo answer is: there is/are absolutely no "serums" that will tighten your vagina.There just aren't. I do hope this helps, and good wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can u make your vagina tighter beside keegels?
- Does dettol makes your vagina tight?
- Does lemon juice make your vagina tight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do kegel exercises make you tighter?
- How to make your face tighter naturally?
- How to make your thighs buttocks tight?
- How to make your vagina smell better?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free