Doctor insights on:
How To Make Your Eyes White
No red out drops: Do not use red out drops on a regular basis--these can actually make the redness much worse. I recommend wearing sunglasses with maximum uv protection, make sure you are getting enough sleep, avoid dusty/smoky environments, and use an artificial tear drop up to 4x per day. Cold artificial tears can temporarily constrict blood vessels and make your eyes appear whiter. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get a cloud or mist over my eyes when i change to different light setting, s both indoors and out. It only lasts seconds then my eyes adjust. Thanks?
Thin sclera: Where the sclera is thin, it appears blue from the deoxygenated blood the choroidal blood vessel layer next to the sclera. This is normal in patients who are nearsighted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you make your eyes whiter?
- How to make your eyes look whiter?
- How to make the whites of your eyes whiter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What makes your eyes white?
- Contacts that make your eyes white
- How do you make the whites of your eyes whiter?
- How to make my eyes whiter?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free