Doctor insights on:
How To Make Your Eyes White
No red out drops: Do not use red out drops on a regular basis--these can actually make the redness much worse. I recommend wearing sunglasses with maximum uv protection, make sure you are getting enough sleep, avoid dusty/smoky environments, and use an artificial tear drop up to 4x per day. Cold artificial tears can temporarily constrict blood vessels and make your eyes appear whiter. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why would you?: If you have an occasional redness you can use over the counter vasoconstrictors with or without antihistamine. But maximum use is once or twice a day. Using them more often causes a rebound vasculitis, a redness that is hard to treat. If you have chronic red eyes you should see an ophthalmologist for proper diagnosis. ...Read more
Treat underlying dz.: First you need to find out why your eyes are not "white", and treat the problem. Are your eyes red? This could blepharitis, conjunctivitis, or keratitis. Are your eyes yellow? This could be hepatitis. Are your eyes blue? This could be underlying collagen-vascular disease. I suggest you see an ophthalmologist first before instituting "natural" treatments. ...Read more
My eyes are getting brown where it is suppose to be white how can I make them go white again or can't i ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to make the white of your eyes whiter?
- How to make your eyes look whiter?
- How to keep the whites of your eyes white?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to make the whites of my eyes whiter?
- How to make my eyes white?
- Eye drops to make your eyes whiter
- How to make eyes whiter naturally?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free