Doctor insights on:
How To Make Jammed Swollen Finger Go Down
Woke up this morning with a swollen finger which is now worse. Any way to get the swelling down fast?
See below: This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you. ...Read more
Had itchy red swollen end of little finger, swelling gone now and left lots of red dots under skin that don't fade when pressed down on. Thank you?
Woke with swollen finger, pain in joint. Symptom has been present for slmost 2 weeks. Swelling has gone down mostly but still persists.
Joint swelling: Need to be evaluated with a good clinical exam and appropriate investigations . I presume there was no injury as none is mentioned. ...Read more
See a doctor: Basketball injuries to the middle knuckle include simple ligament sprains, central slip (tendon-boutonneire) rupture and fracture dislocation. Unfortunately, even severe injuries could look innocuous. I personally feel it is important to have these injuries evaluated in order to rule out a more sinister injury. It could mean the difference between 3 weeks of buddy taping and surgery... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Woke up on 2-14-15 with a swollen finger right hand pinkie painful at the upper joint what's going on?
Some thoughts: Paronychia- or an infected cuticle is most likely- without seeing you or taking a history. try warm soaks, and see your doctor. They can be extremely painful and sometime warrant antibiotics if that is what you have. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I jammed my finger how can i get the swelling to go down
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go down?
- How long does it take for swollen to go down in hand after surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long for a swollen lip to go down?
- How to make swelling go down on your face after a fight?
- How do i make my jammed finger less swollen?
- How to make hard spot from iv go down?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free