Doctor insights on:
How To Lower High Thyroid Levels
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
Major depression, mind fog, exhausted achs...Thyroid levels slightly elevated...Been on lower dosage of Synthroid for 4 day. How long before it help?
Difficult to say: If you're depression is indeed being caused by april thyroidism then you could take a month or more for your thyroid build up to a level where the depression would go into remission. However, i also see that you're not on an antidepressant and that might be a wise thing to start on in the interim. There is no guaranteed that correcting your thyroid will alleviate your depression. And depression may simply be another disease that happened to occur while you were hypothyroid. It's difficult in these situations to imply causeand effect. Please discuss this with your doctor. Best wishes and good luck for a happy holiday season. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lower high creatinine levels?
- How to lower high iron levels in blood?
- How to lower high blood sugar levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lower a high ldl level?
- How to lower bilirubin levels in adults?
- How to lower creatine kinase levels?
- How to lower tsh level naturally?
- How to lower high bilirubin levels in adults?