Doctor insights on:
How To Lower Hemoglobin Naturally
Why?: What is your hemoglobin level? If it is elevated, the cause needs to be determined and treated. If the hemoglobin level is pathologically elevated, there are no "natural" ways to lower it, unless you call blood letting "natural". ...Read more
See below : 7.9 is low and is dangerous, normal is between 12 and 15. Having a low hemoglobin causes your heart to work much harder and on the long run can cause your heart to poop out. Low hemoglobin causes shortness of breath and fatigue which can be severe. Plus you should find out why ur blood count is low, it's important . Good luck ! ...Read more
See below: No there are no simple remedies for this why do you want to lower the hemoglobin? ...Read more
My hemoglobin is 9 but I have no symptoms -i was drinkin water at the same time when i got my test, so does water effect results by making hb lower?
Unlikely: Your low hemoglobin likely came on slowly allowing your system to adapt. You may also have an abnormality of your hemoglobin production that has been there for years (thalasemia). Drinking water around the time of the test will have no significant effect. Additional testing can determine the source of the anemia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lower tsh level naturally?
- How to lower creatinine levels naturally?
- How to lower platelets count naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lower high hemoglobin levels?
- How to lower liver enzymes naturally?
- How to lower hemoglobin a1c with herbal supplements?
- How to lower creatine levels naturally?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free