Doctor insights on:
How To Lower Blood Creatinine Levels
Creatinine lowering: Yes, patients who need blood transfusion has a low volume in their intravascular (i) space. This causes an elevation of creatinine (c). When the blood is transfused and the i volume increases, the c will fall. It is similar to what happens to the c when a patient is dehydrated and is given fluid. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How to lower creatinine level in blood. It is 2.8. The reason behind this rise is antibiotic infection. The patient's age is just 23 .?
33 year old husbands blood creatinine level is 1.18( ref. Range is 0.50-1.20). Is this on the high end of normal, and should we be worried?
Creatinine of 1.18: You should ask your physician for her thoughts on your husband's creatinine (c) level. It is still normal and would be nice to know if were the same level last year, or if it were increasing. At this level, in the absence of an increase c level, i would speak to his physician and not be too concerned. If it is increasing see a nephrologist for better management of it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lower creatinine levels in blood naturally?
- How to lower creatinine levels in kidneys?
- How to lower high creatinine levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lower bun and creatinine levels?
- How to lower creatinine levels naturally?
- How to control creatinine level in blood?
- How to decrease creatinine levels in blood?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free