Doctor insights on:
How To Lose Weight When You Have Lupus
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
I have been recently diagnosed with lupus. I was told to lose weight because it is critical to my current state of health. Any good weight loss advise?
See your doctor: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
I have lupus and I've been on prednisone for a while I've gained weight, how am I able to lose it? Feel like nothing works.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose weight when you have lymphedema?
- How to lose weight when you have a big stomach?
- How to lose weight when you have an underactive thyroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lose weight when you have polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- How could you lose weight when you have a spinal cord injury?
- How much weight do you lose when you have mono?
- How to lose weight when you cannot exercise?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free