Doctor insights on:
How To Lose Weight But Keep Breast Size
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
That is a strong: possibility.Get a more detailed answer ›
Will my breast size decrease as I lose weight? (Female, 22, 198 pounds and breast have enlarged some as weight has been gained, not liking it so...?)
Breast tissue is fat: Breast tissue is made up of connective tissue, ducts, glands, tiny muscles, lymph, and predominantly fat. When we lose weight, we lose it from everywhere on the body (there is no thing as "spot reduction"). So yes, your breast size will decrease as you lose weight. ...Read more
Will the Alli diet pill also take away breast fat from.Women because I want to lose weight but not loose my breast size?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to keep breasts firm while losing weight?
- How to keep breasts from sagging while losing weight?
- How to lose weight in the stomach area but keep your butt thighs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to maintain breast size while losing weight?
- How to lose weight without decreasing your breast size?
- How to lose weight and keep your breasts?
- What exercises can i do to lose belly fat but not breast size?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free