Doctor insights on:
How To Lose Belly Fat If You Have A Short Torso Long Legs
What doctor should I see about spinal growth(non-scoliosis)? I should be ~5'10 but 5'6 instead because of my extremely short torso and long legs.
Primary care: I would start this discussion with your primary doctor, who can discuss your concerns and run some routine labs in order to determine whether you may need to see an endocrinologist for further evaluation. ...Read more
Does your torso grow last? I'm a 20 year old male with long legs and arms but I have a very short torso. I'm just now getting beard peach fuzz.
See endocrinologist: Hi. What you describe is call eunuchoid proportions and is associated with hypogonadism. Are your penis and testes under developed? You will need to have testosterone, estradiol, LH, FSH, and karyotype checked for starters. Depending on diagnosis, there may be treatment. Good luck! ...Read more
I am a 25 year old african american female with extremely long legs, long arms, and a very short torso. I suffer from mid and lower back pain. Is there a way to lengthen my torso at this age?
Not at your age: I do not know of any medical treatments for surgery that can lengthen a spine. Unless you have scoliosis and with surgical or non surgical intervention, straightening the back will make your torso longer and in normal configuration. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Most common places: Increased weight leading to obesity will still occur in the typical areas such as the abdomen, upper legs/hips, buttock area. Best way to not worry about where it goes is eliminate the chance with a healthy diet and exercise. ...Read more
No: Stretching will not make you grow taller. ...Read more
Yes, it is possible!: Typically long legs & large feet go with tall stature (like puppies with big paws) but not 100% of t he time. I do have a few patients with big feet who aren't tall. When the shoe size gets larger than 13, it becomes harder to find shoes in stores and you often have to search on-line & can be more expensive, hopefully they don't grow too large! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose belly fat if you have a bad back?
- How to get a flat stomach without exercising if you have thick belly fat?
- How long do you have to run on a treadmill to lose a pound?
- How to lose belly fat in a short period of time without doing crunches?
- How to lose belly fat 1 year after having a baby?
- How much weight do you have to lose to start losing belly fat?
- How to lose belly fat if you are over 50?
- How many times a week do you need to walk in order to lose belly fat?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free