Doctor insights on:
How To Long Acting Thyroid Stimulators Increase T3 And T4
If my tsh low, t3 and t4 is normal, is it hypo or hyper thyroidism? Should I take iodine? Ultra sound is normal, without pathology.
Hypothyroid: The answer to this question depends on what your exact levels are and what type of symptoms you have. "Subclinical Hypothyroidsim" sometimes presents in the manner you describe. ...Read more
My free T4 same @ 1.15, but my free T3 has gone down to 2.8 since taking Armour Thyroid 90 mg for 9 months. TSH is 1.3
Shouldn't fT4 and fT3 increase ?
Do any ssri's increase or decrease the following: thyroid stimulating hormone, free t3, free t4, t3, and/or t4?
Facing problem hair lose & weight gain. Have done thyroid test and result is t3-99.22, t4-3.98, TSH-20.21. What medicine I should take & for how long?
Increase or decrease synth.
06/12 thyroid stim. Hormone 1.56; thyroxine free 1.8
09/12 tsh: 2.29; FSH 7.1; T4 free 1.5, T3 free 2.7; vitamin d 39 ?
Tell us TSH: Hi. Not enough information. Is TSH below normal? That's VERY important to know. T4 and T3 can be elevated due to elevated thyroxine binding globulin (TBG) with completely normal thyroid function. It's better to measure free T4 and free T3 than T4 and T3 per se. So I can't tell you if anything is even abnormal without more information. ...Read more
Tsh tests between 18 and 25. Over 8 months. T3 and t4 good. Could there be underlying cause? Total thyroid removal 2014. Doc increased thyroxine
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting rid of gingivitis
- How long does it take to heal from c1 and c2 fracture?
- How to increase sperm motility and morphology?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does fenugreek take to increase breast size?
- How long does it take for thyroid medication cytomel to work?
- How long will it take for a broken femur to recover and be running again?
- How long does it take to get your period after a d and c?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free