Doctor insights on:
How To Know Your Pregnant Without Taking A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
What is the soonest you can take a pregnancy test after having sex? I don't want to wait for a missed period to take a test; when is it reliable?
Pregnancy test: You should wait at least until your period is due or a few days late for more accurate results. If you test to early you may get a false negative test. Take care! ...Read more
What is the fastest way to know of you are pregnant without taking a pregnancy test or missing period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know if your pregnant without taking a test?
- Ways to know your pregnant without taking a test
- How to tell your pregnant without taking a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if your pregnant without taking a test?
- How to know if your pregnant without doing a test?
- How to know if your pregnant without a test?
- How to know that you are pregnant without pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online