Doctor insights on:
How To Know If Your Pregnant Before Your Period
See below: It's the other way around. You're pregnant and you don't know it. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected periods because the baby as implanted into the womb. This gives the impression of a period when it's not. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
You can at any time: A healthy woman in her reproductive year can become pregnant at any time during her cycle, though the chance is greatest during/around time of ovulation and less so during active menstrual flow. It is difficult to know exactly when you ovulate, hence the chance of pregnancy any time. If you don't want pregnancy yet, use protection at all time--pills and/or condoms. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
The comdom broke.. How long doest it take to know if your pregnant or not? I'm on implantation but I'm worried with still no period.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know if you are pregnant before your period?
- How do u know your pregnant before your missed period?
- Pregnancy symptoms before a missed period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to know if you are pregnant before missed period?
- Pregnancy and periods
- How do you know if your pregnant on your period?
- How to tell if your pregnant before your missed period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free