Doctor insights on:
How To Know If You Missed Your Period
You can't: But you can get on meds to make them regular after having a proper workup , please see your ob. ...Read more
Period: Usually 12-14.Get a more detailed answer ›
How do you tell if your pregnant with out a test and if you miss a period but your working out, so you dont know what to think?
Puberty changes late: Girls usually start puberty by age 10 and would be considered late if there has not been any changes by age 12-13 and for boys, it usually starts at age 12 and would be late after age 15. Keep in mind, that it takes 2 1/2 -3 years from onset for girls to start menstruation and boys to have adult genitals and facial hair. ...Read more
3 common signs : 1) change in cervical fluid. Ovulation usually takes place on the day a woman has the most amount of wet fluid. 2) change in basal body temperature. Tracking your basal body temperature accurately over a few months can help you predict when ovulation is going to occur. 3) change in cervical position or firmness. Time from the beginning of the last menstrual period until ovulation is about 14 days. ...Read more
Symptoms/Test: One may never know they are pregnant till delivering. I delivered one of them! however, pregnancy usually is accompanied with nausea, a feeling of the flu, breast tenderness, pelvic fullness and a change in discharge, missed period(s) and perhaps some pelvic pain or discomfort. The real test is a home pregnancy test or a urine or blood test at your doctor's office. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know you missed your period?
- How to know you are pregnant before a missed period?
- How do u know your pregnant before your missed period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know your period is starting?
- How do you know if it your period or pregnancy?
- Pregnancy and periods
- How do you know if your pregnant on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free