Doctor insights on:
How To Know If You Have Penile Cancer
Is it safe to apply lotion to my penis long term? It always gets dry. I just wanna know if long term use won't give penile cancer or something.
See below: Most cases of penile cancer are due to hpv 16, 18, 31, and 45. These are the same oncogenic (cancer-causing) strains that have been implicated in the development of cervical cancer, anal cancer, and squamous cell cancers of the mouth, head, and neck. Other strains have also been reported to cause cancer as well. ...Read more
Penile cancer: Signs of penile cancer include sores, lumps, discharge, and bleeding. Early on these symptoms are quite mild. As long as you have an md check any symptoms that persist for more than a few weeks you can lower risk. Risk of penis cancer is higher in uncircumcised men, due to a higher risk of hpv infection. Other risks include age over 60, having phimosis, poor hygiene, smoking, multiple partners. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if you have penile cancer?
- How to know if you have breast cancer lumps?
- How to know if you have cancer in your neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to know if you have a lung cancer?
- How to know if you have bladder cancer?
- How to know if you have in ingrown hair or blackhead?
- How do you eat if they have to cut out your tongue for cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free