Doctor insights on:
How To Know If I Am Pregnant Or Not
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
See your doctor: For a physical examination, blood test and ultrasound examination of the pelvis. ...Read more
If you take 2 home pregnancy tests and 1 is positive and the other is negative, which one is true? I took 2 home pregnancy tests one said i was positive and the other said i was negative. But I have all the symptoms. How do I know if I am pregnant?
Hello. : Hello. First, standard home pregnancy tests are not designed to be used until you actually if miss your period (but the early pregnancy test can be done a little sooner) second, you have to follow the directions exactly - the timing when you read it is critical - if you allow it to sit out - it will indicate a positive even if you are not pregnant. Classic pregnancy symptoms do not begin until the time the woman has actually missed her period or there after. So, if you have missed your period, recommend that you do again sometime in the next week (yes, could be as early as tommorrow). Do it with your first morning void and follow the instructios to the letter of the law. Take care. ...Read more
How can I know if I am pregnant or not defore i'd be able to make the test? Is there symptomps before my period is late?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i am pregnant or not?
- How to know whether i am pregnant or not?
- How to know that i am pregnant or not?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to know if i am pregnant without a test?
- I want to know if im pregnant or not
- How do i know if i am fertile or not?
- How can i know if a breast lump is a gland or node or not?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online