Doctor insights on:
How To Know If Antibiotics Are Working
It depends: What is being treated, is it the right drug, are the bugs resistent, the health of the patient and other factors. No short answer. ...Read more
UTIs: Nope. Not in any way, .Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably best: That you take it a bit easy, as fluoroquinolones, the antibiotic class of levofloxacin, is associated with tendon problems including rare achillles tendon ruptures. But if your are taking an antibiotic, it tells me you have some infection requiring treatment, and that independent of the antibiotic you are taking, you should be resting - though I wouldn't encouraged bed rest either. ...Read more
See a dentist: You must treat the source of the infection, not only the symptoms. Therefore, you need to clean out the inside of the tooth to remove the bacteria which is the source of the infection. The antibiotics cannot reach the source of the infection. Ask your dentist for more information. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have colitis and the antibiotics are not working and i'm still in pain what do you suggest that i do?
Any opinions on the "allicin" in garlic working as an alternative to antibiotics? Products like allimax, etc.
Chance: If you had a severe infection, would you want something that had been studied to make sure it treats the infection, or something with vague claims and no solid scientific data in humans? ...Read more
I have a headcold and a constant cough. I am taking an antibiotic but it doesn't seem to be working. What can I do next?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know if trientene and zinc are working?
- How to know if iodoral supplement is working?
- How to know if a wart freeze is working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if creatine is working?
- How do i know the therapy is working?
- How do you know if adderall is working?
- How will we know if the radiation therapy is working?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online