Doctor insights on:
How To Increase White Blood Cells In Human Body
Yes: Yes, white counts can go up a number of ways. There are drugs that are used, especially in patients who are immunocompromised (i.e., cancer patients) when their white count gets too low. Otherwise, the most common reason for WBC count to go up is infections. As far as a natural way for you to make it go up yourself, no, there's not a way. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Depends.: Improving a low WBC would depend on the cause. The WBC is controlled by a hormone (g-csf) normally, and this is available as a medication that can be useful in patients on cancer chemotherapy. Otherwise, the underlying cause should be treated (nutritional, drug side effect, autoimmune disease, bone marrow disorder, etc.). ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
No set answer: WBC don't spend much time in the circulation. The most common neutrophils may only circulate for 8-12 hours. They go to tissue to do their job, but do not die immediately after leaving the circulation ...Read moreGet help now ›
Varied...: Infections are the most common cause of an increased white blood cell count and low red blood cell count. Once the infection is cleared, both types of cells return to normal. A rarer, more concerning cause is leukemia, a cancer of white blood cells. ...Read moreGet help now ›
I am having high white blood cells count in my body and due to it I am thinking i get back pain during sitting give me some suggestion ?
The high WBC: Should not cause the back pain but it's the other way around. Hope u learn from these tips. Take care! http://symptoms.rightdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/amenorrhea/pelvic-pain.htm. http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/adult-health/multimedia/back-pain/sls-20076265. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to increase the white blood cells in the body?
- How to improve white blood cells in human body?
- How to increase red blood cells in the body?
- How to increase white blood cells in cancer patients?
- How to increase white cells in blood?
- How to increase white blood cell count during chemo?
- How to increase white blood cell count naturally?
- Foods to increase blood in the human body
- Talk to a hematologist online for free