Doctor insights on:
How To Increase Blood Flow During Menstruation
Menstruation is also known as Menses. Menstruation is the regular cyclical shedding of uterine (womb) lining associated with bleeding. Begins at puberty (menarche) and continus during a woman's fertile years until menopause. Cycles usually average 28 days, but can vary from ...Read more
That is something: You would not want to do because it would cause your period to be really heavy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How should I increase my blood flow during menstruation cause i had observed in the past few months there has been a decrease in the flow?
Need not increase: It may be normal for you to bleed less there is nothing wrong about it. ...Read more
What do blood clots mean during menstruation? I have a heavy flow, and at one point in time it was said i had a miscarriage due to uterus lining detaching...
Menorrhagia: Heavy bleeding, or menorrhagia can be due to a variety of reasons. Most common is hormonal. Endometriosis can be a factor. In addition, thyroid, pituitary glands, as well as weight (too thin/heavy), rarely vonwillebrand syndrome. Not usual in someone at 19, a lesion such as a polyp or fibroid can cause as well. Clots just mean excess blood. May want to consider workup with gynecologist? ...Read more
No: That is excessive and you need to see you doc. ...Read more
Amount of bleeding: The more bleeding there is, the greater the chance of clots. Depending on size, frequency, you may need treatment. ...Read more
What are reasons why levels of estrogen and progesterone are low in the blood of a female during menstruation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to decrease blood flow during menstruation?
- How to increase menstrual blood flow?
- How to increase white blood cell count during chemo?
- How to increase blood flow naturally?
- How to increase blood flow to ovarian reserve?
- How to increase blood platelets during pregnancy?
- How to prevent blood clots during menstruation?
- How to increase your blood flow?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free